Project 2 Cannon Backstory.
For reasons unknown a fish known as “Gir” lives in a bulletproof fishbowl and has a robotic body made of living metal powered by french fries attached to his fishbowl, he has replaceable tentacles for arms, and may sometimes wear sunglasses. No one knows how Gir controls his robot body, and he has been carefully constructed to save the world form aliens in the various wars across space in the year 10 million. Gir has high agility but cannot jump, and is under the delusion that he can fly, his tentacles and legs can extend or retract to any size or distance.
Project 2 rules for drawing my character.
- Having a fish inside of a fishbowl is essential to the design of this character.
2. Tentacles must be used as arms.
3. The robot body must be powered by french frys and have a power button on the front and a light on the back panel to show that the robot is on.
4. both the neck and waist of the body must have a spring suspension system that also acts as a filtration system with metal disk like spacers for added comfort in various situations.
5. A bendable and metal hose type of material can be used for the legs.
6. The fishbowl must have a tube through the neck for food/nutrients, storage and water filtration.
7. The body is shaped like a smoothie cup.
8. A panel with a display of the french fries powering the robot must be visible from the front of the robot.
Final 5 character poses front, 3/4 front, side, 3/4 back, back, plus three close up facial expressions:
Preliminary sketches showing character development: